Saturday, April 22, 2006

Pills

Blog-hopping as always, I found a friend mention that she wished "there was some kind of pill I could take to give me immunity from ever falling sick."

I was thinking.. what other pills would I wanna have....


1.Pill to fall asleep immediately. For those sleepless nights/days

2.Pill to not fall asleep. That doesn't taste horrible like coffee.

3.Pill to focus. Less extreme way to control my gameplay and/or internet time.

4.Pill for hyperactivity. Alternative to an expresso shot. Usefull when I need that extra punch while coding..

5.Pill for motivation. Tons needed before boring exams.. Like now!!

6.Pill to be creative. Ah this one... I really need.

7.Pills for food. Who am I kidding?

8.Pills for exercise. That's my conscience speaking..

9.Pill to force one's behaviour and feelings on thought.. Sigh..

If only..

No comments: