Friday, March 03, 2006

An Ode to NUS!

I don't want to think about it, but it’s true. I should be graduating in a few months. "Should be" if I pass all my courses this sem. Not that I don't want to graduate, but I don't want to leave NUS.


I have spent 4 years here. Living on campus almost all the time, including over two vacations. I have grown to love the place. And not to mention the people, the food and the events. Not sure if I will ever get to have so much fun in one place.

I shouldn't be complaining and I am not. But, the irony of having such a great life is the equally painful goodbye. I have been told many times not to say this, but it’s true. It is very possible that I will not meet some of the people, that I see everyday, ever in my life... That thought brings tears every time...

And hence, I don't want to think about graduation. But, I must, for life will continue... and so must I.

So, I will try my best to run a series of posts on NUS, and the memories that I will treasure from these great 4 years I have had... Watch out for that..

No comments: